Quality Management Workshop
- Vienna International Centre (VIC)
Wagramerstrasse 8, A-14000 Vienna
Rooms MOE05 and MOE07
29 November - 1 December 2010
- The main objective of the workshop is to obtain feedback and advice on the preliminary results of the PTS Process Metrics Manual, process mapping, and the proposed KPIs prior to issuing the first version of the document.
The working language of the course will be English.
Point of Contact:
Ms Olfa Seyah
Office of the Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 1200, A- 1400 Vienna
Tel.: +43 1 26030 6208
Fax: +43 1 26030 5826
- Intended for Experts in Quality Management, Operations, IMS-like Networks and/or International Organizations.
States Signatories wishing to nominate experts are requested to inform the Evaluation Section of the Provisional Techncial Secretariat through their respective Permanent Missions.
Deadline for Application:
Nominations must be received by the PTS no later than 10 October 2010
- No registration fee will be charged.
- The PTS will bear the administrative costs of the workshop. Travel costs, daily subsistence allowance, health insurance, etc. are to be borne by each participant.
Workshop participants will be invited to review and provide feedback on the following:
- Results of process mapping already performed and areas for improvement;
- Proposed KPIs and suggestions for additional or alternative KPIs and draft PTS Process Metrics Manual;
- Self-assessment of PTS evaluation;
- Glossary of terms related to quality management.
Other pertinent information:
Open only to States Signatories;
Accomodation: Participants are requested to make their own hotel reservations directly with the hotel of their choice.
Information on Vienna