EAST ASIA REGIONAL
NATIONAL DATA CENTER WORKSHOP
30 October - 1 November 2012
The working language of the workshop will be English
Point(s) Of Contact
Mr. Belkacem Djermouni
Head, Training Unit
IDC/CBT, CTBTO Preparatory Commission
Vienna International Centre
1400 Vienna, Austria
tel.:+43 1 26030 6312
Fax:+43 1 26030 5973
- Strengthen the knowledge of the Comprehensive
Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT) and the work of the Preparatory Commission;
- Further build up the capacity of the CTBT States Signatories to participate in the implementation of the verification regime and assess how participants are making use of IMS data and IDC products;
- Encourage National Data Centres within the Region to undertake a joint exercise for the analysis of waveform and radionuclide data and compare their results;
- Promote the exchange of experience and expertise among the NDCs.
To be provided at a later stage
Invited States should nominate participant(s) who are involved in the use of IMS Data and IDC Products (waveform and radionuclide).
Deadline for application: 15 July 2012
Applicants are requested to complete the registration form and forward it to the Point of Contact by latest 15 July 2012.
Registration Form Initiates file downloadPDF
In accordance with the Staff Regulations and Rules, and the Administrative Directives, the PTS will provide a daily subsistence allowance (DSA) and financial support to cover travel costs.
- The DSA will be sufficient to cover related expenses during the training program. The PTS travel agent will reserve, issue and send the tickets to the participants for the most direct and economic route.
- Participants may, under exceptional circumstances, be authorized to purchase their ticket locally, but only if this proves to be most cost efficient for the PTS and has been authorized by the PTS in advance.
Other Pertinent Information
Accomodation: The PTS will organize accomodation for the participants.
Insurance: All participants shall be covered under the Global Medical Insurance scheme for the PTS trainees under third party liability insurance.