EAST ASIA REGIONAL NATIONAL DATA CENTER WORKSHOP
Government of Mongolia and the Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics, Mongolian Academy of Sciences
17-21 September 2018
The working language will be English
POINT OF CONTACT
Ms Johanna Fessl
CTBTO Preparatory Commission
Vienna International Centre
P.O.Box 1200, 1400 Vienna, Austria
Tel.:+43 1 26030 6484
Fax:+43 1 26030 5973
- Strengthen the knowledge of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT) and the work of the Preparatory Commission;
- Further build-up the capacity of States Signatories of the CTBT to participate in the implementation of the verification regime and assess how participants are making use of IMS data and IDC products;
- Encourage National Data Centres within the region to undertake a joint exercise for the analysis of waveform and radionuclide data and compare their results; and
- Promote the exchange of experience and expertise among the NDCs.
To be provided
Invited States should nominate participant(s) who are involved in the use of IMS Data and IDC Products (waveform and radionuclide).
Preference would be given to NDC operators and NDC’s customers.
This Workshop is dedicated to the following countries:
Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, Thailand, United States of America and Viet Nam
Applicants are requested to use the registration form below and submit to the PTS point of contact above, no later than 16 July 2018.
Initiates file downloadRF_East Asia Regional Data Center Workshop
Submitted applications will be reviewed and successful applicants subsequently notified.
Applicable to PTS-funded participants only
In accordance with the staff regulations and rules and Administrative Directives, the PTS will provide to the candidates a daily subsistence allowance (DSA) and financial support to cover the travel costs for the workshop.
- The DSA will be sufficient to cover related expenses during the workshop and training program.
- The PTS travel agent will reserve, issue and send the tickets to the participants for the most direct and economic route.
- Participants may, under exceptional circumstances, be authorized to purchase their ticket locally, but only if this proves to be most cost efficient for the PTS and has been authorized by the PTS in advance.
OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION
All PTS-funded participants shall be covered under the Global Medical Insurance scheme for the PTS trainees under third party liability insurance.