IMS STATION OPERATORS CAPACITY BUILDING: FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR STATION OPERATORS OF IMS WAVEFORM STATIONS
THIS WEBINAR WILL BE HELD ONLINE THROUGH THE VIDEO-CONFERENCING PLATFORM WEBEX.
24 November 2020
The working language will be English
POINT OF CONTACT
Capacity Building and Training Section
International Data Centre Division (IDC/CBT)
CTBTO Preparatory Commission
1400 Vienna, Austria
Tel.:+43 1 26030 6484
Fax:+43 1 26030 5973
- To provide Station Operators of IMS waveform (Seismic, Hydroacoustic and Infrasound) stations with information on the latest development of technical training programme for face-to-face and on-line courses;
- To illustrate the on-going development of digital modules for station operation, State of Health (SOH) and data monitoring, hardware and software configuration;
- To engage in dialogue with IMS Station Operators and collect feedback for the continuous improvement of the upcoming waveform technical trainings.
- Overview of IMS Waveform training programme;
- Demonstration of the on-going development of digital modules for station operation and maintenance: Web-based application and video tutorials;
- Introduction to the Station Operator’s Training platform and the way forward for face-to-face and on-line courses;
- Exchange ideas with CTBTO and Q&A session;
- Summary and closure remarks.
- The Webinar is open to all CTBT States Signatories.
- Station Operators/authorized users/NDC staff involved or to be involved in the operation and maintenance of IMS Infrasound, Primary Seismic, Auxiliary Seismic and Hydroacoustic T-phase stations.
- Station Operators and Station Managers who attended previous IMS SO Training are the main target group
Applicants are requested to register online at the Commission’s CTNW platform: https://ctnw.ctbto.org
The deadline for application is 20 November 2020