NDC CAPACITY BUILDING: RADIONUCLIDE PROCESSING AND RN SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
THE WEBINAR SERIES WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA VIDEO-CONFERENCING.
The series will commence on 28 September 2020 with a webinar on “RN Toolkit”. Future topics will include the iNSPIRE software, and Geant4 based RAdioNuclide Detectors Simulation software (GRANDSim).
The working language will be English
POINT OF CONTACT
Capacity Building and Training Section
International Data Centre Division (IDC/CBT)
CTBTO Preparatory Commission
1400 Vienna, Austria
Tel.:+43 1 26030 6484
Fax:+43 1 26030 5973
To strengthen the capacity of the States Signatories’ participation in the Radionuclide verification technology and enhance their use of IMS data and products for civil and scientific applications, as well as to familiarize participants with several in-house radionuclide software tools for NDCs.
- Overview of on-going RN Software developments;
- Demonstration of RN Toolkit: Web-based application for analyzing particulates and noble gas detections at IMS stations;
- Demonstration of iNSPIRE: iNtegrated Software Platform for Interactive Radionuclide rEview;
- Demonstration of GRANDSim: Geant4 based RAdioNuclide Detectors Simulation;
- The Webinar is open to all CTBT States Signatories
- Technical staff/authorized users involved or to be involved in the use of IMS data and IDC products of the Radionuclide Technologies;
- NDC staff who attended previous Radionuclide Technology Training, Workshop for Radionuclide Laboratories and Radionuclide Technology Expert Groups are the main target group; and
- Experience in Radionuclide data analysis.
Applicants are requested to register online at the Commission’s CTNW platform: Opens external link in new windowhttps://ctnw.ctbto.org by 23 September 2020.
States Signatories wishing to nominate participants are requested to inform the Provisional Technical Secretariat (see Point of Contact) through their respective Permanent Mission by the deadline set for application.