INTERNATIONAL NOBLE GAS EXPERIMENT WORKSHOP 2021 (INGE 2021)
ONLINE INGE THROUGH THE WEBEX VIDEO CONFERENCING PLATFORM
22-26 NOVEMBER 2021
The working language will be English
POINT OF CONTACT
Capacity Building and Training Section
International Data Centre Division (IDC/CBT)
CTBTO Preparatory Commission
Vienna International Centre
1400 Vienna, Austria
Tel.:+43 1 26030 6147
Fax:+43 1 26030 5973
The purpose of the workshop is to present and evaluate the most recent advances in noble gas monitoring in support of the CTBT.
The themes of the workshop are:
- Noble gas measurement technologies at IMS stations and for OSI
- The analysis and interpretation of noble gas data
- Noble gas background mechanisms and measurements to characterize typical xenon and argon-37 detections in the atmosphere and the subsoil
- QA/QC and laboratories supporting the noble gas measurements
- New Systems
- Noble gases in On-Site Inspections
- Atmospheric Transport Modeling
- CTBTO noble gas capabilities roadmap
The workshop is aimed towards all scientists, engineers and other persons involved in Noble Gas monitoring related to the verification of the CTBT.
Please be informed that the Provisional Technical Secretariat solicits presentations and posters from participants on the topics of the Workshop
Applicants are requested to register online at the CTNW platform of the Commission: https://ctnw.ctbto.org
Application deadline: 17 September 2021
Applicants are invited to submit an abstract relevant to the objectives of the Workshop via the registration platform.
Application deadline for Abstracts: 17 September 2021
State Signatories wishing to nominate participants are requested to inform the Provisional Technical Secretariat (see Point of Contact) through their respective Permanent Mission by the deadline set for application.
- The duration of online sessions is 3 hours a day, the scheduled period of time is 13:00-16:00 UTC
- The meeting room will be opened 30 mins prior to the start time.