ONLINE Technical Meeting on the IDC Validation and Acceptance Test Plan
Online through the video-conferencing platform
23 to 24 June 2021
14:00 to 18:00 CET
The working language will be English
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION
7 June 2021
Applicants are invited to register on ctnw.ctbto.org
POINT OF CONTACT
Capacity Building and Training Section
International Data Centre Division (IDC/CBT)
CTBTO Preparatory Commission
Vienna International Centre
1400 Vienna, Austria
Tel.:+43 1 26030 6484
Fax:+43 1 26030 5973
The objective of this technical meeting is to continue the process of completing the IDC Validation and Acceptance Test Plan (VATP). The focus for this particular meeting will be to;
- Review the draft VATP rev 5.2,
- Review draft Test Implementation Plans (TIPs) and templates to be used during the 2021 Experiment,
- Review the draft Assessment Report on the first cycle of four Experiments, and
- Discuss VATP rev 5.2.
A summary of the outcome from this meeting will be presented to WGB-57.
The following agenda is a draft and may be subject to changes prior to the technical meeting. A detailed agenda will be provided to all participants prior to the technical meeting.
- Brief introduction and update on the Progressive Commissioning of the IDC
- Review of VATP rev 5.2
- Review TIPs examples for the 2021 Experiment
- Expert presentations, discussion and feedback.
- Review of the draft Assessment Report on the First Cycle of four Experiments
- Discussion on VATP rev 5.2
- Meeting outcomes and action items
The meeting is aimed towards scientists, engineers and other persons who have technical expertise in one of the four IMS technologies, the functions of the IDC and in performance monitoring and testing. The participants are expected to provide their technical input to the VATP and related activities such as the 2021 Experiment.
States Signatories are expected to nominate experts who will provide substantive inputs to these topics for discussion
APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
Applicants are invited to submit an abstract relevant to the objectives of the meeting at the time of registration via the registration platform ctnw.ctbto.org before 7 June 2021.
PowerPoint presentations shall not exceed 15 minutes.