TECHNICAL MEETING ON THE IDC VALIDATION AND ACCEPTANCE TEST PLAN
This meeting will be held online
25-27 May 2022
The working language will be English
POINT OF CONTACT
Capacity Building and Training Section (IDC/CBT)
International Data Centre Division
CTBTO Preparatory Commission
Tel.:+43 1 26030 6484
Fax:+43 1 26030 5973
The objective of this technical meeting is to continue the process of completing the International Data Centre (IDC) Validation and Acceptance Test Plan (VATP). The focus for this particular meeting will be to:
- Discuss further work on the draft VATP
- Review the plans for the next Experiment
- Discuss future experiments regarding the groupings of Validation Tests that may be ready for retesting.
The following agenda is draft and may be subject to change prior to the technical meeting. A detailed agenda will be provided to all participants ahead of the technical meeting.
- Introduction and the status of Progressive Commissioning of the IDC
- Review of draft VATP
- Status of implementation of recommendations and improvements from previous experiments.
- Review of Test Implementation Plans for the next experiment
- Expert presentations and discussion
- Meeting outcomes
The meeting is aimed towards scientists, engineers and other persons who have technical expertise in one of the four IMS technologies, the functions of the IDC and in performance monitoring and testing. Participants are expected to contribute to the elaboration of the VATP and to the activities related to planning for future experiments.
Applicants are requested to register online at the Commission’s CTNW platform https://ctnw.ctbto.org by the application deadline 13 May 2022.
States Signatories wishing to nominate participants are requested to inform the Provisional Technical Secretariat (see Point of Contact) through their respective Permanent Mission by the deadline set for application.
Applicants are invited to submit an abstract relevant to the objectives of the meeting at the time of registration via the registration platform http://ctnw.ctbto.org by 13 May 2022
PowerPoint presentations shall not exceed 15 minutes