TRAINING COURSE ON NDC CAPACITY BUILDING: ADVANCED TRAINING COURSE ON RADIONUCLIDE PARTICULATES DATA ANALYSIS
This meeting will be held online
13-24 June 2022
The working language will be English
POINT OF CONTACT
Capacity Building and Training Section (IDC/CBT)
International Data Centre Division
CTBTO Preparatory Commission
P.O. Box 1200, A-1400
Tel: +43 1 26030 6484
Fax: +43 1 26030 5973
- Understanding the role of National Data Centres (NDC) in the verification regime;
- Building and improving the NDC capabilities;
- Strengthening the analytical skills of NDCs technical staff on access and analysis of IMS radionuclide data.
- Practical sessions on access methods to IMS Data and IDC products using AutoDRM/nms-client;
- Hands-on detections of CTBT relevant radionuclides using the web-based application RNToolkit;
- Access to the IDC external databases;
- Hands-on on data downloading and automatic processing using iNSPIRE software in the RN NDC-in-a-Box package;
- Hands on sessions on interactive analysis of particulate radionuclide data using openSpectra software, including comparison with analysis results in IDC products.
- NDC technical staff/ authorized users (preferably Principal User or Regular User);
- Participation in one of the previous Radionuclide Training Course on NDC Capacity Building is a requirement;
- Experience in radionuclide data analysis and/or similar experience related to nuclear test ban verification; and
- Passing the e-Learning course is a prerequisite and is considered in selection of participants.
The e-Learning Training Course on NDC Capacity Building: Access and Application of IMS Data and IDC Products is accessible via the CTBTO Knowledge and Training portal (Opens external link in new windowhttps://ktp.ctbto.org).
To register, please visit the e-Learning webpage (Opens external link in new windowhttps://www.ctbto.org/ndc-e-course) and follow the instructions.
Applicants are requested to register online via the CTNW platform of the Commission no later than 10 May 2022:
States Signatories wishing to nominate participants are requested to inform the Provisional Technical Secretariat (see Point of Contact) through their respective Permanent Mission by the deadline set for application.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS OF WORKPLACE ARRANGEMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Computer or laptop
- Internet connection of at least 10 Mbps
- Headset for high-quality audio and web camera.