Wednesday, 23 September 2021
Statements will be posted in a timely way after they have been delivered, provided they have been made available. Delegations are invited to send PDF versions of their statements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT) contains a special mechanism to promote its entry into force – a conference designed to facilitate this objective takes place every other year. While its official designation is the Conference on Facilitating Entry into Force of the CTBT, it is more commonly known as the “Article XIV conference” in accordance with the relevant Treaty article.
- Procedural and Organizational Matters (PDF)
- Information for Non-Governmental Organizations (PDF)
- Information for Participants (PDF)
- Progress Report on the Co-Presidency
by Algeria and Germany of the Article XIV Process from September 2019 to September 2021 (PDF)
- Draft Provisional Agenda (PDF)
- Addendum to the Draft Rules of Procedure (PDF)
- Draft Rules of Procedure (PDF)
Arabic | Chinese | French
Russian | Spanish
- Background Document (PDF)
Prepared for the Conference on Facilitating the Entry into Force of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty