Annex 2 State*
|National Board of Nuclear Regulation Buenos Aires||Radionuclide Laboratories||RL01||Certified|
|Coronel Fontana||Auxiliary Seismic||AS001||Certified|
|Paso Flores||Primary Seismic||PS01||Certified|
|Buenos Aires||Radionuclide with Noble Gas||RN01||Certified|
Workshops and seminars hosted (selection):
- CTBTO On-site Inspection (OSI) regional introductory course, 8 to 15 April 2018 in the Escuela de las Armas, Campo de Mayo in Buenos Aires
- The Workshop on the Signatures of Man-Made Isotope Production (WOSMIP VI), 28 November to 2 December 2016
- Expert Meeting on Radiation Safety, 23 to 27 November 2009
- Joint Argentinian/CTBTO 2010 Workshop on Noble Gas Monitoring and IMS Radionuclide Laboratories, 1 to 5 November 2008
- Technical Training Programme (TTP) for Radionuclide Station Operators, 4 to 8 October 1999
- Technical Training Programme (TTP) for Radionuclide Station Operators, 26 to 30 October 1998
- IMS Introductory Training Programme (ITP), 10 to 14 November 1997, Argentina
Argentina was the 23rd State to ratify the CTBT, see CTBTO press release.
Featured station: auxiliary seismic station AS002, Ushuaia
Facility Agreement entered into force on 2 March 2004, see CTBTO press release.